DISTRIBUTOR AGREEMENT - PASSPORTSCAN CLOUD
GLOBE ID LTD:
The Black Church,
St. Mary’s Place, Dublin, 7
Ireland D07 P4AX
This Distributor Agreement is entered into as of .................. (DATE) with validity 12 month, if not renewed tacitly. This Agree-
ment will continue until a party gives notice to the other party of its desire to terminate this Agreement, upon at least ninety
“90” days prior written notice.
INTEGRAL PARTS OF THIS CONTRACT
- NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)
- Price List
SALES TOOLS and DOCUMENTS
- Distributor Web Portal
- VIDEO Tutorials
- Distributor Free Account available for the entire duration of the contract
- Customers Capture and Retention
- Customers Assistance during the Registration Process and help with the introduction of the "Distributor Code".
- System configuration according to specific needs.
- Customers Support during the post-sale stage.
- Communication to GlobeID about possible Customers inactivities and reasons why.
- GlobeID shall provide to the Distributor its own “Distributor Code”.
- GlobeID shall provide to the Distributor, under the terms of this Agreement, the opportunity to guarantee the availability of the
product for its distribution.
- GlobeID shall provide technical Support to the Distributor. Both technical service and consulting to the Distributor will be offered
by telephone, by email, remote connection or by facsimile transmission or as reasonably requested.
DISTRIBUTOR COMMISSIONS and INVOICING
- 15% Commissions on invoices/renewals amounts duly paid by customers.
- Commission payment will be sent only at the end of each month (if not otherwise agreed) under the issuance of the Distributor
invoice/receipt to GlobeID.
- Taking over Right. The distributor accepts unconditionally taking over the right of GlobeID to manage a client or to close this
contract, where PassportScan has detected inefficiencies or negligence from the Distributor side towards the mentioned
Customer. The Taking over Right brings an immediate and unconditional loss of its own customers and the closing of this
contract, without any possibility to claim for it.
This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the Republic of Ireland and any clauses that have not been explicitly
mentioned, follow the Irish Normative in matters of contracts. Any disputes outside this jurisdiction arising out of or in
connection with the present contract shall be settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned parties have entered into this Agreement as of the day and year first above written.